With just over two weeks left of 2011 I am on a high! What a year! I love reflecting back on the year and still am amazed at how much I manage to squeeze into the 365 days…
Some of the madness/fun includes:
* Promoting myself in a new role at work – taking on social media in communications co-ordinator role, from being an Executive Assistant
* Being bestwoman & MC for Sera & Kevin’s wedding in New Zealand – two fabulous friends sharing an amazing day
* Celebrating Dad’s 40years with Rio Tinto – a trip home to Perth to spend time with my family & friends
* Meeting some amazing friends on the 12WBT fitness journey – two finale parties one in Melbourne and one in Brisbane – great people coming together to celebrate success in fitness
* Meeting Jamie Eason at Filex – Love Jamie’s approach to health & fitness, her bb.com articles rock!
* SO many fitness ventures from indoor rock climbing, trapezing, AC’s Sunday bootcamps, winterwonderland iceskating to swimming in the corporate games for Ernst & Young, running my first City to Surf, MS fun walk, Mudrun not to mention so many PB’s in the gym.
* Half day photoshoot to celebrate ME, my fitness achievements and to enter the Oxygen covergirl comeptition – tick off bucket list.
* Working as a trainer again at Annette Kellerman Aquatic centre, running bootcamps twice a week from June – December.
*Rocking it out at concerts – AC/DC, Janet Jackson, Cold Chisel with awesome friends
*Meeting some amazing new friends through the gym, twitter and fitness networks on bodybuilding.com and Facebook – I love social media! Lucky it is my job!
* Another successful year as Mo-sista for Movember – helping raise funds and awareness of this great charity – building the WORLD’s largest MOustache on Bondi Beach – highlight indeed.
* 365day photo project – some of the pictures I have captured give insight into my daily surroundings, didn’t take a photo everyday but manged at least 90% – loving the results
Wow… I am sure I have missed a few things in there somewhere, lots of festivals, weddings and outings with friends – been a busy year – bring on 2012, looking forward to smashing some more goals.