The stats and pictures are in. Round 2 of the Mish Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation program officially finishes on Sunday. I have managed to loose 5.2kgs (6.62%) this round, and 21cms all over. Below you can see the first picture from February when I was the heaviest I have ever been 84.8kgs!! My normal weight has been 74-76kgs, am now 73.3kgs (with a great lot of muscle too I might add). Dexascan on Monday to see how that is going – watch this space.
- onnadafit's food and exercise diary was completed for 7/25/2017 #myfitnesspal 8 hours ago
- Bring it new moon - have settled after the last full moon and ready… instagram.com/p/BW8ja7Bgwk7n… 20 hours ago
- onnadafit's food and exercise diary was completed for 7/24/2017 and was under onnadafit's calorie goal #myfitnesspal 1 day ago
- burned 412 calories doing 80 minutes of Walking, 12.5 mins per km, mod. pace, walking dog #myfitnesspal 2 days ago
- Enjoying a nice hot brew waiting for more cold and flu tablets to… instagram.com/p/BW2i_uEAKBXb… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages