Being consistent with my training and nutrition is my mindset at the moment – no excuses and no regrets. No feeling guilty. I am in control of being the best I can be. ME. Keeping consistent with clean eating and dirty training is my mindset for the next four weeks. There will be blood (pumping through my muscles and veins that is)sweat and tears, will be pushing myself even harder for these last four weeks. My goals are in view, I can visualise them – I am even dreaming about them!!! So close I can reach out and almost touch it… and I will in four weeks. When I get all ready in my new frock, I will be smiling, I will be proud, I will feel amazing because I know I will have given it everything I have. Training hard, eating clean.
- onnadafit's food and exercise diary was completed for 7/25/2017 #myfitnesspal 8 hours ago
- Bring it new moon - have settled after the last full moon and ready… instagram.com/p/BW8ja7Bgwk7n… 20 hours ago
- onnadafit's food and exercise diary was completed for 7/24/2017 and was under onnadafit's calorie goal #myfitnesspal 1 day ago
- burned 412 calories doing 80 minutes of Walking, 12.5 mins per km, mod. pace, walking dog #myfitnesspal 2 days ago
- Enjoying a nice hot brew waiting for more cold and flu tablets to… instagram.com/p/BW2i_uEAKBXb… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages